CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

messed up

I still gave the wrong blogspot. It is http//grandmaszoo.blogspot.com/
please write me. I don't know what I have done but nothing is coming through. Unless everyone got tired of me,boo hoo!call a wambelance.

My husband and I had another adventure today. We took the trailer into town with scrap metal. I had to go to wall mart and while I was coming out my husband drove by and scraped the bumper of a car. He said that he didn't even know it. Do you think it is time to put away the keys? To make a long story short, he left a note on the guys car. The guy called, and because my husband has SELECTIVE HEARING, I had to take care of it. Giving Him our insurance etc. Any way I wasn't a very happy camper. Except when I think back I have had a few accidents myself, so I can't be to upset. He has always stood behind me with my car excapades.

I also can't be to upset because he felt bad enough. And being 76, he does not want to admit that he doesn't drive as good as he use to. So I will just bite my lip and shut my eyes when he's driving. As I have said before He loves looking at everything while he is driving and yesterday he went off the road twice. It is very scarry. He says that its no big deal, He hasn't killed anyone yet. He said I have it under control. I think I will offer to drive more. But then He will be scared to death. So I guess we can't win. If we are on the road I will let you know so that you can take a different route.
Keep smiling
Charlene

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pot, meet the kettle.
Mom, you don't need to give your address here - if someone is here, they already have your address.
Be careful out there.