CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

bloating

Yesterday Ice cream finally got to me. I had gone to town and hadn't eaten anything all morning, As a matter of fact even the night before (because of heartburn.)
After I had done my grocery shopping, my tummy started to rumble. I knew just what to do. I would have my favorite nutrition. ICE CREAM. I decided ,I would have a double treat, a rootbeer float. I had always had a small one, but today I deserved a large one.It was heavenly , until I started for home, 30 miles away. My stomach started to rumble and the pain was excruciating. I made it home ask my husband to put the meat away. And stayed in the bathroom for almost an hour. I lost it all. I have never been so sick in my life. I decided that I never wanted to see a rootbeer float ever again. I didn't tell my husband for awhile, I wanted him to think it was a bug. (but I knew better)

Today some friends came over to celebrate their sons birthday, bringing an Ice cream cake. And they gave me a great big piece. I wondered if I should have some, but I didn't want to be rude. So far I am ok. But it will be a while before I have icecream or rootbeer again.

This morning I went to put a dress on to go to church. And I still had bulges, So I put on a girdle. It looked great until I sat down. Then it creaped down over the fat and just gave me a bigger bulge above it. I tryed to find a saftey pin so I could tack it to my bra but could only find a straight pin. It was very uncomfortable. I was finally ready to go to church. It stayed in place but the pin kept sticking me. Between trying to keep me from being pricked and pulling up on the girdle, I was trying to do it on the sly. I'm sure if anyone was looking close at me they must have thought I was on acid or something. Anyway I won't do that again. That girdle is going in the trash. I guess I need a full body one if I try it again. I guess the best thing is to start walking and laying off the icecream.

keep smiling.
Charlene
Somehow I have been giving the wrong blog spot . It is more than grandmaszoo.com It is http.grandmaszooblogspot.com There happens to be another grandmas zoo besides me.
please write me.

0 comments: