CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby talk

I had this all typed out and then I somehow it got erased. Just my luck. I will try again.

This week we received a wonderful gift. We are great grandparents again. A beautiful baby girl. 6 pounds, with a beautiful head of hair.

As I looked at her I could imagine Her saying her goodbyes to her Father in Heaven. Her conversation would have been something like this. "Thank you Father for all you have taught me, I am going to really miss you, but I am so thankful that you let me have the parents that I wanted. I know that they will be good to me and will try to teach me right from wrong. I know that they will love me and when they hear me cry they will know that I need them too. It will seem funny to see all of those people around me all wanting to get my attention. Grandmas, Grandpas, aunts and uncles.
If I wiggle one little finger or toe or give them the tiniest smile they will all say," oou and ahh, and will want to slobber on me. But that's ok. Ill get even with them when they try to burp me.
I'm sorry Heavenly father, I will try to remember the things you have taught me. I will just love them all. Are you ready for me to go? Can I hug you just once more?
Goodbye dear Father I will see you again when my journey is over. I'll try to make you proud.

Here
I
come.

I'm crying. pick me up, and love me, just as my Father in Heaven has loved me. Weee! I'm so excited!

Hello Mother and father!
and smile back at me.

2 comments:

Melissa R said...

I have always loved the idea that God has the babies in a shoot and the baby gets to pick their parents before they slide down to earth. Congratulations :)

Melissa R

Anonymous said...

Grandma this is beautiful! Thank you for loving Quinlynn so much! I hope she won't regret choosing us:)
Love you!