CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

scared cat

When I was a teenager , I was full of it. I loved doing pranks or at least going along with them.
I had a seminary class at school. 1st period. Our poor teacher had the worst class of pranksters and rowdies. We were not in the right frame of mind. Three boys found a cat outside. They decided to put it in the piano. You know, the old kind of piano that had a wooden top. I knew what they had done, but I thought it would be fun to see what would happen. And of all things the teacher ask if I would lead the class in a hymn. I told a fib, (Sorry), and said," I can't sing today I have a cold." That doesn't matter, he said," just lead the music."

The piano player didn't know what the boys had done. She started to play and all of a sudden you could hear hear an excruciating sound. It sounded like a ruckus on the keys and a terrible screaching sound. errr,errrek, youw.

The piono player stopped and almost fell off her chair, The teacher, looking up said, "what is the matter," and the girl said," I don't know but this piano is making a terrible noise." He then said, "Oh it's probably coming from outside. Go ahead and play. Hesitantly, she started playing again. And again ekkk youw screech, It was terrible.

The teacher came flying over to the piano and lifted the lid. The Cat who was going crazy jumped out on him, He screamed, I thought he would have a heart attack. His face was beet red, and the blood vessels on his neck looked like they were exploding. He roared "WHO DID THIS?" We were all trying not to laugh, but we were dieing inside, trying to keep a straight face. He turned to me and ask,"Do you know who did this?" Being my little bratty self, I said" no I don't know, but If I ever found out I would really give it to them. Poor Mr. Reeder. It's to late to apologize to him now after all of these years. He's gone to the happy hunting ground. I wonder if he likes cats up there?

I am truly ashamed of my part in it. So if your listening up there Mr. Reeder please forgive me.

I have repented of my childish days. But I do still get a chuckle when I picture that cat jumping on his chest.

I hope my grand kids will never do something like that. So if your reading this do as I say not do as I did. Love you all. Keep smiling Charlene

0 comments: