CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

tradgedy

Some friends of ours,The Fleetwoods , Son,wife, their youngest son and older son and his wife and 2 little ones came to visit the Fleetwoods. The grandson and his wife (the Cooks) had their baby blessed in church 2 weeks ago. They live in California. 3 days after the blessing of the baby, they were visiting the family and the grandson and family said they had to go get some gas. They pulled into the station. three gang bangers came up and started to hassel the youngest son,(Teenager) The said they didn't like the way he was looking at them. So one of them slapped him. His older brother got out of the car and ask what was the matter? They then threw him on the ground and stabbed him twice.
By the time they got him to the hospital his heart stopped. But they brought him back to life,. He is in intensive care but is still fighting for his life. Who ever reads this please pray for the cook family, and the Fleetwoods, Their grandparents.

The police have caught two of the guys but not the ring leader. It is so sad to think that they were here to have a happy family reunion and then this happened.

It has been quit a week. My brother in law called and lost his sister to cancer. She was my age. We used to play together when we were young. Then his daughter in law, my nephews wife,s mother died 2 days ago. I wish that we could have gone to the funerals but with the way gas is it wasn't possible. they live 800 miles away.

Now I should say something uplifting. How about my Bra? I need alittle humor right now. That seemed to do it. Frantically simple called me this morning and said that by coincidence she was at the library and Mellisa came up and introduced herself to her. She and her husband are in the North West for a couple of weeks or so. Heidi was thrilled. I'm happy she met you mellisa. I enjoy your blog. And thank you for reading mine.

I had a wild ride from Klamath falls today. Anytime I ride with my husband it is a wild time. He is as bad of a driver as I am. He looks off the road at everything and when he does the truck goes on the shoulder of the road. He also likes to use the cruise control. Going 65 miles on straight roads or curvey mountian roads. He never steps on the brakes. We went of the road three times. And I am not ready to die yet.
I was squeezing my little dog so much that she snapped at me, then got under his feet at the wheel. It took some coaxing to get her back. But we made it home again. I think He and I have a guardian angel watching over us when we drive.

Hope your day was great. Mine will be when I eat my bowl of IceCream.

Keep smiling , Charlene

2 comments:

Queen B said...

I hope your ice cream was great. Sounds like you need two scoops!

Hope your week gets better :)

Anonymous said...

Hi,didn't eat the ice cream. went to bed instead. My tummy looks a little flatter today. Don't I wish! Thank you for your concern. I plan on having a great day today.
keep smiling
Charlene