CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

The song I wrote

TEARS

My daddy took me on his knee
and brushed away the tears.
He said,"My sweet, don't feel so sad.
I'll try to calm your fears."

Tears are made from the raindrops
Tears are made from the Sea.
Smiles are made from the Sunshine.
Courage made from a tree.

God put them together and placed them in you, child.
With all Your sweetness, and beauty,
pureness, meek and mild.

Love was made from the roses,
He nurtured with a loving hand.
The breath of life from a windstorm.
Our bodies from the finest sand.

May we ever be grateful,
May we ever be glad.
Even through trials and heartaches.
Even when life makes us sad.

Tears are made from the raindrops.
Tears are made from the Sea.
Smiles are made from the sunshine.
courage made from a tree.

0 comments: