CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Good morning, I woke up this morning filled with gratitude as I listened to the melodic sound of birds singing. It made me very thankful for my little world of sanctuary. A new day has come as other sounds begin to invade my private thoughts. Gratitude turns to joy, as I hear the crowing of a rooster, Peacocks in their piercing calls to one another, dogs barking, and the sound of horses kicking up the dust as they frolic playfully in the pasture.

In the evening, I watch the beautiful sunset as it settles among the giant pines. Then darkness covers the sky, blanketed with brilliant tiny stars from the Heavens. All is quiet again except for the sound of crickets or the howling of coyotes in the distance.

I do not miss the busy life in the city. Speeding cars roaring up and down the street at all times of the night. Loud laughter and music from the neighbors. Cursing that can deafen the ears of little ones.

Yes, I love my world of peace and serenity. Thank you Heavenly Father for the beauty of your creations, and the thankfulness I feel as I witness your loving handiwork.

My thought and prayer for today.
Love you all, Charlene

1 comments:

Melissa R said...

I am a morning person. I wake up around 4:30 or 5 am most days. I enjoy an hour to myself before my 5 year old wakes up and then we enjoy an hour together before my husband wakes up. Morning is so fresh, new, full of possibilities.