CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Welcome to my zoo

My daughter at http://franticallysimple.com wrote a series about how funny I am. Apparently, it was quite popular.
I thought you'd like to get it straight from the horse's mouth. My life at times is like a zoo. You never know what is in store in the next cage or around the corner. But I promise you it will be amusing, sometimes nostalgic, sometimes serious, and some words of wisdom, or not. I have a way of turning things upside down or inside out any way but the usual way. And I can find the humor in it. It will be fun getting to know all of you. Have a beautiful day. Stop and smell the roses, but not all of them please save some for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi mom! So far so good.
But remember, I can exercise the power to delete this blog and kick you back to last century if you write anything...unsuitable.
Have fun!

j said...

Congratulations on taking the leap and welcome to Blogland!!

I hope you enjoy your adventures in Blogging!

Jen