CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

precious Jewels

I have had a wonderful day with my hubby, four of my children, a son-in-law, and three grand children. We sat around a campfire telling funny stories on one another. Eating until we overlapped in our chairs.. It was a wonderful time together. All of the money or riches cannot compare to having loved ones around. How blessed we are.
If I could paint a picture of my feelings on this night, it would be filled with splashes of brilliant yellows of sunlight, and tranquil colors of blue. I feel a great peace when I look at what a precious gift God has given me. Each child is a gem. They are all cut different from different stones, each one precious. And each one as time goes on produce many more wonderful settings, Diamonds, pearls, and Rubies. I love the sweet innocence of a grandchild as she says over and over I love you Grandma. Oh how I love my precious jewels.

1 comments:

j said...

Awwwww...

I look forward to being a granny one day FAAAAAARRRR into the future. My kids (12, 10, 7) all know that I look forward to loving my Grandbabies! Within the proper time frame. They know that too!

Jen