CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

you missed the first part of my post that I was writting. so I'll try again. I worked at the local hospital for the past three years, until Jan. I was a safety attendant. My duties were to keep the patients that were confused, disoriented, coming off alcohol withdrawls, and, overdosed suicide attempts, calm . One day I was sitting with a wild man coming off withdrawls, He was kicking, screaming, and cursing. He had to be put in 4 point restraints.
I tried to be as soothing and reasuring as I could to him. And It worked. Except he was getting the wrong Idea. He kept looking at me and smacking his lips. Like he was wanting to kiss me. All of a sudden, he took a good look and said "Oh your an old hooker! I calmly said, I guess I am. We all had a good laugh over that.
have a great day.

0 comments: