CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Hi, everyone I have been trying to figue out how to respond to your blogs. But havn't got it right yet. I told you I have trouble with anything technical. I guess I will have to call frantically simple to help me out. What would I do without my children? My husband (bless his heart) can't help me , the only thing he can do on a computer is play solitaire . But ask him to fix something , build something, or any handy work, He is a genious. One time he fixed my dishwasher with a milker part. (Used to be a dairy serviceman) and a good one. Only problem with the dish washer now, it pulsates.
Just a little humor. He really did get it to work with the milker part.

My life has had it's ups and downs but through faith , humor And the Grace of God, I have prevailed.

My life of 69 years is sweet now. Never give up hope. Someday I may share with you some of the pain I went through, and how I got through it. But not on my blog.
As I get to know you, I will share. If it will help any of you get through the trials you may be going through, know that life is worth living, and time heals many wounds.

Thank you Jennifer, Heather and , everyone else who have commented on my blog.
My prayers are with you too, My new blog family.

I have one more goofy story to tell you. Frantically simple was invited to a birthday party. We were struggling just to make ends meet. I found some wrapping paper. but no tape or even glue. I had some chewing gum. So being desperate, I used it.

The mother of the girl was not amused. Im sure it was a sticky mess. My daughter was totally humiliated.
Sorry, daughter dear. I should have been on Prozac. It does wonders.

When I was going through so much turmoil, my children suffered. I wish I knew then what I know now. But we got through it . And I think it has made us stronger.
I love my family so much.

keep smiling. charlene

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still remember that day. I got blamed for that package. who would believe that a grown-up did that.
I must have forgiven you though because I am laughing hysterically!